In this solo episode, I talk about a variety of topics.. My addition of YouTube as a place to post episodes, my experience with Riverside.fm so far. I talk about doing podcasting while trying to run a very busy web design agency business. The challenges there.. and how I'm careful not to add too much to my plate.
I chose a couple of other business-related topics to dig into including ‘choosing your clients', how to let a client go, using tools to improve productivity.. and I end with some news. The closing of Hexater.com's WordPress theme marketplace.. and what the future brings. I hope you join me!
THE MEAT OF IT!
- Adding YouTube to the mix
- Experience with Riverside.fm so far
- Preventing podcasting from being all consuming.. a business in and of itself.
- Running a busy Agency AND Podcasting
- Why am I doing podcasting? The Benefits..
- Moving to Wednesdays – results are in…
- Benefits of Riverside vs Zoom
- Needing to focus when managing a busy business.. why I avoided YouTube for so long.
- Being careful with decisions when you're busy.. the ripple affect.
- Productivity .. Automation tools to centralize communications
- Not missing things
- Making sure everything is captured
- Controlling who you work with .. eventually gaining control and being able to say ‘no'
- How to part ways with a clients ..
- Hexater (our WordPress theme marketplace) now closed
- Unified Toolkit.. the future.
- Separating our feelings from our business decisions.. especially as we grow and it has an impact on others.. employees.